Our @Transformation Experts Agile Community of Practice is here to partner with you to provide the strategies you will need to be successful.
Big shout out! To our fun and amazing participants 😊 You ROCK!
Due to our current situation many of our professionals have been furloughed or temporarily been cut back. Regardless, we are hopeful that the market will open up soon.
So what can we do in the meanwhile, to give ourselves a competitive edge?
1. Attend Agile Meetups, workshops , etc..
2. Learn new skills and Agile best practices
3. Update your current certifications
4. Get a new Agile certification
5. Update your resume
6. Update your LinkedIn
7. Connect with old friends and network or make new friends
9. Volunteer for a non profit that may need Agile coaching
10. Work on your interviewing skills
11. Practice interview scenarios with a friend
During today’s workshop we identified the top 3 currently searched Agile positions
1. Scrum Master
2. Agile Coach
3. Project Manager (for hybrid organizations)
We broke out into teams and each team decomposed what it takes to successfully get one of the listed jobs.
The following are the results of Team #1: What it takes to get a Scrum Master Job:
1. Top Required Skills
2. Preferred Certifications
3. Needed Tools
4. Needed Skills
5. Salary Ranges
See workshop results:
Thanks so much! Your Servant Leader, @regina.batista