About the Event
How the concepts in Extreme Leadership from The Radical Leap by Steve Farber apply to agile delivery Highlights
- Leaders must love - because love is the key to leadership.
- Leaders cannot fake it because people can spot a fake.
- Leaders should not be afraid to make mistakes because mistakes are learning experiences.
- Leaders produce energy that energizes others. Determine what gives you energy, such as principles, vision, intense interest in your work, or challenging goals.
- Leaders must be loving, energetic, and audacious - and must prove it every day.
- Leaders who do all of these things are not merely leaders; they are Extreme Leaders.
Speaker: Carlos Santofimio Colombian and married my lovely wife. We Live in Miami, FL. With over 20 years of experience, I have worked in various IT Leadership roles within the Financial, Ecommerce, Retail, OTT, Energy, and Hospitality industries. MBA from the University of Miami, a Master of Science in MIS from the Florida International University, a Fintech Programmer Diploma from the University of Oxford, a Design Thinking Diploma from MIT, and various Certifications as an Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Scrum Master, Product Owner training.
Rick Regueira, PMP, CEC, (305) 785-1189
Chief Executive Coach
- Free Meetup Ticket$0$00$0