Wed, Aug 11|
This is an interactive session for anyone interested in topics relating to Agile software development, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Lean Management, SAFe, etc. All experience levels are welcome.
Aug 11, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
About the Event
How the concepts in Extreme Leadership from The Radical Leap by Steve Farber apply to agile delivery Highlights
- Leaders must love - because love is the key to leadership.
- Leaders cannot fake it because people can spot a fake.
- Leaders should not be afraid to make mistakes because mistakes are learning experiences.
- Leaders produce energy that energizes others. Determine what gives you energy, such as principles, vision, intense interest in your work, or challenging goals.
- Leaders must be loving, energetic, and audacious - and must prove it every day.
- Leaders who do all of these things are not merely leaders; they are Extreme Leaders.
Speaker: Carlos Santofimio Colombian and married my lovely wife. We Live in Miami, FL. With over 20 years of experience, I have worked in various IT Leadership roles within the Financial, Ecommerce, Retail, OTT, Energy, and Hospitality industries. MBA from the University of Miami, a Master of Science in MIS from the Florida International University, a Fintech Programmer Diploma from the University of Oxford, a Design Thinking Diploma from MIT, and various Certifications as an Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Scrum Master, Product Owner training.
Rick Regueira, PMP, CEC, (305) 785-1189
Chief Executive Coach
Free Meetup Ticket$0.00