Volunteers and Multimedia
Transformation Experts reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by Transformation Experts, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Transformation Experts may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Transformation Experts including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. Volunteers participating in Transformation Experts events are not considered employees of the Organization, their participation is only voluntary collaboration and contribution to the Agile community.
Scrum Mobile Resource Tool
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) resetting your password. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Transformation Experts does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Transformation Experts may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Transformation Experts, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Transformation Experts may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Transformation Experts or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Transformation Experts; and or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Transformation Experts , or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty)* or product recalls conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Transformation Experts does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Changes to this Statement
Transformation Experts welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Transformation Experts has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Transformation Experts at:
Transformation Experts LLC
Email Address: Admin@TE-culture.com
Effective as of June 23, 2021